Disinfectant Fogger and Sanitizing Sprayer - Decontamination
If you are looking to have your facility decontaminated from an infectious disease, a bacterial outbreak, or another biological hazard, we can combine fogging with a more thorough cleaning and disinfectant application for Successful Sterilization.
ULV Foggers are the fastest, most effective way to disinfect. It can offer 99.99% bacteria and virus cleaning. The disinfectant we use is from EPA´S List N.
The dwell time is minimal and the product is safe.
Sanitizing Large and Hard to Access Areas
Manual methods are the firsrt choice to disinfect surfaces, but for combating airborne pathogens and disinfecting fogging is an ideal solution.
Ultra-low volume (ULV) desinfection fogging involves using a fogger machine to generate a cloud of extremely small droplets of a disinfectant liquid. The application of disinfectants and biocides using this method can significantly reduce the number of pathogens both on surfaces and in the air.
The droplets can settle underneath, on top of and on the sides of many objects and inaccessible areas that may be difficult or not possible taken using conventional cleaning methods. It also reaches a wider range of surfaces than manual cleaning.
- The Service is appropriate for both Residential and Commercial structures.
- Homeowners must remain outside of the home for two hours to let the product settle.
- All food, plates, and cups must be safely stored, including pet bowls and cookware.
- Treatment will be applied with a misting machine.
- The recommendation for treatment is weekly or bi-weekly to decrease the spread of viruses and bacteria.
Frequently touched surfaces for touchpoint Covid-19 cleaning
- Desktops and all work surfaces
- Doorknobs and door handles
- Ligth switches and dimmer switches
- Computer monitors, keyboards, mice
- Tablets and laptops
- Telephone equipment
- All chair rests and arms
- Canteen tables and chairs, crockery, trays and cutlery
- Sinks, taps and kitchen areas
- Water fountains and drinks dispensers and vending machines
- Lifts and their doors and buttons